NetExam - The Salesforce LMS
Integrated Partner Training & Certification for Salesforce PRM
NetExam, the leading Channel Partner Training and Certification system, is now available for the Salesforce AppExchange.
NetExam is the perfect complement to your Salesforce implementation. Designed specifically to support the tiered-channel structure, NetExam utilizes a flexible learning platform to integrate with Salesforce. Just complete the easy setup and you're ready to start the training process.
NetExam also interacts with Salesforce to communicate important Partner Certification data allowing you to use this information to manage incentives to your Partners. For example, you can set certification requirements prior to releasing lead information to ensure that your Partners are experienced and certified in your products prior to receiving leads. The better trained your Partners are, the more products they'll sell.
- Chatter Integration
- Federated Search - NetExam Training materials are included in searches done from within Salesforce.com
- Access Course and Certification results directly from Salesforce.com
- Training data is stored in Salesforce.com objects for easy access
- Seamlessly integrate the NetExam Learner portal to Salesforce.com portals such as the CRM or PRM portal
- Assign Training to Students directly from Salesforce.com
- Create Salesforce.com workflows that get triggered when training goals are met
- Access Training data from Salesforce.com Dashboard and Reports
- Run ROI Reports of the investment of training versus the increaed revenue bought in by trained students
ALL OF THIS WITHOUT PAYING A FORCE.COM LICENSE FOR YOUR STUDENTS.
(NOTE: SOME FORCE.COM BASED LMS SYSTEMS WILL HIDE THIS FEE BY ADDING IT TO THEIR LICENSE FEES)
No matter the type of training... on-demand, virtual or classroom... keeping your Partners trained and certified in your latest product release is the key to advancing your Channel and improving your sales. The NetExam Training and Certification module gives you a complete learning solution to do just that.
Selecting the NetExam Partner Learning Management System to complement your Salesforce PRM system will arm you with the only certification and training solution that can handle it all. You'll have access to all the testing, assessment, communication, courseware and reporting tools you need to manage your Channel and Partner certification program. You'll also build healthy Channel adoption through stronger collaborative efforts. So, add NetExam Training and Certification to you Channel program, because the key to working better is working smarter.
For a full list of NetExam features, click here.